HANDWOVEN SAINT GILLES CUSHION – PICCALILLI SAMPLE SALE
* Two sample pieces available – 40% Off *
£89.00 – £111.00
Drawing inspiration from the colour and pattern found in stain glass work, the Saint Gilles cushion takes its name from an area of Brussels renowned for its Art Deco architecture.
Handwoven on a dobby loom in my studio using soft merino lambswool and a traditional extra weft weaving technique, each cushion is meticulously made by hand.
The cushion is backed with handwoven Harris Tweed and comes with an optional cushion insert filled with British fleece, making this a completely sustainable piece.
Two sample pieces available:
- Soft grey stripes – SOLD
- Graphite grey stripes (darker option on 3rd image)
International delivery: If you would like to purchase with the British fleece insert please kindly contact me for a shipping quote.
- Size: Approx 45cm x 45cm
- Front: Handwoven British-sourced merino lambswool
- Back: Handwoven Harris Tweed in charcoal with zip
- Cushion Insert: 100% cotton cambric cover with zip filled with British Dorset Horn fleece
- Care: Dryclean or handwash gently in cool water with a detergent designed for delicate materials. Reshape whilst wet and dry flat.
|Dimensions||44 × 44 × 16 cm|
Cushion Cover – Graphite Grey stripes, Cushion Cover – Soft grey stripe SOLD OUT, Cushion with British fleece Insert – Graphite Grey stripes