HANDWOVEN UCCLE CUSHION LARGE – PAPAYA
* One piece available – 40% off *
£95.00 – £117.00
Drawing inspiration from the colour and pattern found in stain glass work, the Uccle cushion takes its name from an area of Brussels renowned for its Art Deco architecture.
Handwoven on a dobby loom in my studio using soft merino lambswool and a traditional extra weft weaving technique, each cushion is meticulously made by hand.
The cushion is backed with handwoven Harris Tweed and comes with an optional cushion insert filled with British fleece, making this a completely sustainable piece.
Also available in Piccalilli.
One piece available.
Handwoven to order – 2-4 week lead time. Occasionally there may be pieces available, so please get in touch prior to placing your order.
This piece can be commissioned in different sizes and colours. Please contact the studio directly for more info.
International delivery: If you would like to purchase with the British fleece insert please kindly contact me for a shipping quote.
- Size: Approx 60cm x 40cm
- Front: Handwoven British-sourced merino lambswool
- Back: Handwoven Harris Tweed in Maroon with zip
- Cushion Insert: 100% cotton cambric cover with zip filled with British Dorset Horn fleece
- Care: Dryclean or handwash gently in cool water with a detergent designed for delicate materials. Reshape whilst wet and dry flat.
|Dimensions||58 × 42 × 16 cm|
Cushion with British Fleece Insert, Cushion without British fleece Insert