HANDWOVEN SAINT GILLES CUSHION – SCARLET SAMPLE SALE
* One sample available – 50% Off *
£74.00 – £96.00
Drawing inspiration from the colour and pattern found in stain glass work, the Saint Gilles cushion takes its name from an area of Brussels renowned for its Art Deco architecture.
Handwoven on a dobby loom in my studio using soft Merino Lambswool and a traditional extra weft weaving technique, each cushion is meticulously made by hand.
The cushion is backed with handwoven Harris Tweed and comes with a cushion insert filled with British fleece, making this a completely sustainable piece.
One sample piece available – Slightly imperfect: please note the lower part of the cushion has been felted slightly more than the rest of the cushion, hence the lower burgundy strip is slightly faded in comparison to the upper burgundy stripe.
International delivery: If you would like to purchase with the British fleece insert please kindly contact me for a shipping quote.
- Size: 45cm x 45cm
- Front: Handwoven British-sourced Merino Lambswool
- Back: Handwoven Harris Tweed in Mid Grey with zip
- Cushion Insert: 100% cotton cambric cover with zip filled with British Dorset Horn fleece
- Care: Dryclean or handwash gently in cool water with a detergent designed for delicate materials. Reshape whilst wet and dry flat.
|Dimensions||44 × 44 × 16 cm|
Cushion Cover, Cushion with British fleece insert